Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Deals and Steals!

If you know me very well, you know I am always finding deals and steals and couponing away. Now that Christopher is all better and we are finally back to 'normal', I have been at it again! I was just ordering size 4 Huggies Jean diapers for $2.98 shipped to my house! I don't really like the jean diapers, but the price was right. Imagine my disappointment when I found out I could have been getting them from another website for $1.99 shipped to my house! Well, I did that too. After all, why NOT store up 10 packs of diapers when they're that cheap??

These are my favorite couponing sites:

Southernsavers.com (especially for PUBLIX)
Hip2save.com

a few others.... but there are MANY others out there...

freebies4mom.com
familyboundmom.com
thebudgetmommy.com

No comments: