Thursday, June 28, 2012

Today's happy moments

Today was a great day! 
Here are some of the things that made it happy:

One of my students completely transformed her bow grip!

Michael built this and took a picture for Daddy.

Michael's picture of me in the kitchen.


 Yummy Crock Pot Blueberry Cobbler!
A little overcooked based on the recipe...



 The boys are really into puppets right now...
Michael is pictured here with "Mr. Grumpy Pants".
He used to be scared of him and just started playing with him today!



 
A walk yesterday (note crocodile puppet) and today.
Michael is practicing holding Mr. Grumpy Pants like a baby.


Oh, and I read my Bible first thing this morning...
 and ended the evening reading the rhyme Bible with the kids.  

What a great day!

<>< Stacy

1 comment:

Amanda McCusker said...

That sounds like a wonderful day! That blueberry cobbler looks delicious! I love when the kids take pictures. You get a glimpse of what they are seeing. I love seeing what Zoey thinks is important and where her view is. Have a wonderful and blessed weekend!