Monday, October 13, 2014

October fun!

I can't believe it's October!
We have had a busy two weeks!
 
Here are a few glimpses of what we have been up to...

Weekly Co-op
Our co-op is a breath of fresh air each Wednesday!
I enjoy teaching the kids a little music theory.
 
First, some basics...
Involving food is always a good thing!

Learning = FUN!
 
Super proud of their treble clefs! 
Especially the younger kids!
 
 
Our newest teapot - Noah's Ark!

Poetry time!
 
Cooler weather = more time outside!
 
I actually found jeans to fit him!
Looking SO grown up!

Dinner on the porch

Beautiful!
 
 
Picking Pumpkins
 
We went up the road to a church pumpkin sale
and let the boys pick pumpkins to carve.
 
Such a climber!

Love her smile :)

Michael picked a white pumpkin!


She is such a spunky little girl!!!!!!


When did my baby girl get this big?!?
 
 
Homeschool Display
 
There is always more work
to be done around the house,
but I am so excited we got
my homeschool display put up!
 
We had a smaller set when we schooled in the kitchen,
but now we have a bigger space to work with!
 
Lots to see right now!

I love to see their work hanging up
 
Currently we have displayed:
Creation study drawings
Modern vs. Baroque Orchestra
Picture studies and corresponding art productions
All About Spelling progress chart
A Reason for Handwriting Scriptures
Homeschool quote and flag
 
I just love how anyone can come in
and see what we have been up to!

Art studies and corresponding art productions
 
 
Critters
 
And finally, our most recent critter finds
 
Limax Maximus (Leopard Slug)

Saddleback Caterpillar
 
 
Unfortunately, I haven't been taking a lot of pictures lately
because our little camera is not working properly.
 
Sad.
 
I love taking pictures,
but the messed up screen frustrates me,
and half the pictures are blurry!
 
I'll try to capture some more fun soon  :)
 
<>< Stacy
 
 
 


No comments: