Friday, February 25, 2011

B E A U T I F U L


Today was a B E A U T I F U L day! We picked Michael up from school after his nap and spent a while at the zoo. It felt so nice to be together and have fun again. I love my boys! It was perfect.

On another note ~ Christopher is very clingy right now. He doesn't like to be put down or left alone and isn't as interested in exploring and playing as he used to be. He wouldn't even nap today unless he was lying on my chest. So for now, we are tending to a very needy Christopher all day... I'm trying to 'wean' him from requiring constant attention and interest him in playing instead. I'm sure he'll be back to normal in no time. Until then, I am taking deep breaths and reminding myself of how thankful I am to be at this point.

Stacy { <>< }

No comments: