Thursday, February 24, 2011

Dusting off the blog...


As you may know, my family has been through some fairly traumatic experiences over the last 3 weeks. I have faithfully updated facebook for all of our out-of-town family (and friends). It has been the fastest and easiest way to keep everyone in the loop (and I mean EVERYONE!). So when someone mentioned starting a blog (which isn't surprising considering my lengthy facebook updates), I thought "Hm. Didn't I start a blog a few years ago?". So I went to blogspot.com and sure enough, there sat my empty blog. It mentioned my wonderful husband and 1 beautiful son. Wow. Lots to update :) I don't think I ever even posted on it!


So here goes nothing! I am dusting off my blog to see if I can keep it updated. This is probably a better place to pour out my heart than facebook anyway. I always have lots to say and share. Hopefully I will learn how to format soon so it isn't boring old black for long!


Oh, this is also keeping my mind occupied while I wait to hear from the doctor. The million dollar question --- will we be going home today?


2 comments:

Stephany said...

I'm so glad you started a blog!! I love reading all your updates!!

Amanda McCusker said...

Yes! More bloggers! We can all keep each other going! I too love to hear all of your thoughts and updates for your family and couponing. It really is a good way to keep up and get all of your thoughts out! Looking forward to reading your posts!