Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday...



1) Christopher went to the Doctor for the 4th time in 1 month. Today was a follow-up to see if his shot (Wednesday) had helped with his ear infection. His ears DID look better. He got a 2nd shot and will hopefully NOT need a 3rd one. If he needs something else, he will get some more oral antibiotics starting Sun/Mon. The doctor gave me his cell # in case I need him this weekend (which was overly nice considering the office itself is open too), but I am hoping we won't need to bother him! Christopher's eyes are clearing up and his ears looked better! Better days are coming!


2) My bronchitis is getting slightly better! I don't feel like death when I wake up!


3) We ate at Chick-fil-A for lunch today and dressed like cows for "Cow Appreciation Day"! Free food! So fun! Also had a great time chatting with Melissa Hatfield (adopted Columbia Grandma). What a clean/free way to have fun! What a priceless picture too.


4) I was frustrated that Christopher's xylophone is not a major scale, but was otherwise convinced today that he just needs to be exposed to modal patterns at an early age. (thanks Gb!) :)


5) Christopher had his 1st chiropractic adjustment today. I normally wouldn't pay for this, but hey - it's free considering all of the deductibles he has met already this year, so if it might help his ear infections, it's worth a shot. Plus, he actually DID have a greater range of motion in his neck/head aftwerwards. I guess he might as well enjoy this while it's free. (Uh, he also had 3 poopy diapers while we were there. 1 before we went in, one right before his adjustment, and 1 during MY adjustment. Glad he finally got it out!)


We'll be off to Chick-fil-A for Michael to dress like a cow too tonight! Family fun! A day-long wedding rehearsal/wedding tomorrow, church and a wedding rehearsal afternoon Sunday, and directing USC SP summer camp Monday-Thursday! I'm gonna be one tired person next Friday! At least I get to spend every minute with my co-teacher, Allison! SO worth it! Can't wait to help her get hitched in December!


Stacy { <>< }

No comments: