Friday, August 5, 2011

Afternoon date!



Christopher and I had an afternoon date! Casey had to work an 18 hr day and Michael is out of town, so it was just the two of us today. We ran a few errands and stopped in at Baskin Robbins to use my free ice cream birthday coupon. He was adorable sitting on a 'regular' chair. He ate the cone in between little bites of my ice cream... and believe me, he LOVED the ice cream. I have really enjoyed having some time with Christopher all to myself. :)


The picture above is from our photo shoot between surgeries. I think he is in a bed of lucky clovers :)


Of course, I can't post about our date without addressing what happened AFTER the ice cream - torrential downpour!!!!! We went into CVS to fill a prescription and I decided we would take our good sweet time while the rain came down. I ended up scanning some diapers that I thought would be on clearance since I bought them on clearance for $2.99 at another CVS. Turns out they were $1.49! Nobody had bought them up because they weren't labeled 'clearance'. I have Hip2save.com to thank for that price checker trick. I also got a really cool toothbrush for Michael at 75% off and a few other things + milk that added up to using a $5 off $25 coupon. 7 packs of diapers, one package of pampers wipes, 2 electric toothbrushes, 1 set of foam curlers on sale $5 off (yes, you read that right - I'm gonna try them out in the comfort of my home), and a gallon of milk for $20. NOT BAD!



Stacy {<><}


No comments: