Tuesday, November 15, 2011

BIG changes for the Wiley family

First of all, congratulations to my hard working husband on his new position at the USC School of Medicine Greenville campus! This Friday will be his last day at USC Columbia. He will be moving in with family in Spartanburg to begin his new position on Monday.
I, on the the other hand, will be staying behind to complete the rest of this school year in Columbia. The kids will stay with me [so if you see me looking all frazzled, I'm just super busy on my own!]. We will be spend weekends cleaning and packing some things for a storage facility in Spartanburg so we can put the house up for sale as quickly as possible. In June, when school is out, the kids and I will come up to Spartanburg as well. Until then, pray that I can maintain my sanity!
I am extremely excited because next year I will be able to be a SAHM! Casey and I have prayed and prayed for an opportunity for me to stay home with the boys. After all we went through with Christopher earlier this year, I have wanted to stay home even more. Next year, I will finally get that opportunity! I will be staying home with the kids and doing a little bit of teaching private violin lessons. I am BEYOND excited! Praise God for opening this door in my life!
I have developed many very dear friendships in Columbia and will be leaving a fantastic church family that cared for us in the worst of circumstances. I will also greatly miss the 100+ students that smile in my class everyday. But God is in control of every moment and I am excited about the next chapter in our lives.
So watch out Spartanburg, here we come!
Stacy { <>< }

No comments: