Monday, January 9, 2012

Every Road

The blog is dusty again!! I can't think of a better way to get it going again than with the words of this song as a prayer to God. I was touched by this song as I played it on Sunday.

Every Road
Lord, I give You every road. Guide my steps and take control;
Til this journey leads me home, Lord, I give You every road.

Lord I give You all my past. Find me holding nothing back;
Cleanse me, make me free at last, Lord I give You all my past.

Lord, I give You every storm. When my spirit's weak and worn;
Give me grace to trust You more, Lord, I give you every storm.

Lord, I give You all I am. All my dreams and all my plans;
Now I place them in Your hands, Lord I give You all I am.

'Til this journey leads me home,
Lord, I give You every road.


**** You can hear the full recording here http://www.jwpepper.com/10095813.item

My family has seen many storms and made many plans, but I am praying now and giving every road to God. May his will be done in our lives always.

<>< Stacy

1 comment:

Amanda McCusker said...

That is a beautiful song and a wonderful prayer. I hope you are all well. God Bless!