Monday, January 9, 2012

Couponing Blurb

I haven't been couponing very effectively the last couple of months (well, we really haven't even shopped much!) Yesterday I got some good shopping in while waiting for Christopher's medicine at the Publix pharmacy (free oral antibiotics at Publix).

19.99 Huggies 82 count diapers
2.99 Huggies wipes package
3.99 Viva Napkins "on the go" (in a box like tissues)
5.59 Health and Beauty purchase

- 3.00 Publix Huggies coupon
- 3.00 Manufacturer Huggies coupon
- 2.99 Free wipes if you buy Huggies diapers
- 3.49 Free Viva napkins on the go if you buy Huggies diapers
- 3.00 Health and Beauty Publix coupon
- 2.00 Health and Beauty manufacturer coupon

Total Spent: 17.36
Total Saved: 17.48

Not bad since that included diapers! Also, I did this transaction twice so I got 2 of everything!

To sweeten this deal further, I am using the diapers, wipes, and napkins UPCs (Kimberly Clark products) to get a mail-in $10 rebate for purchasing $20 KC product + Cars 2 (which my mom got the boys for Christmas).

Not bad, Not bad at all! :)

<>< Stacy

No comments: