Monday, January 16, 2012

"I'm a big kid now!"

I have to take a moment to brag on my little baby boy. We decided to transition Christopher from crib to toddler bed at the beginning of the year - 18 months old - and he is doing SO well! Even at naptime he will stay in his bed without many issues. At first, we had a few nights when I would walk by and find him in his room "vacuuming" with his toy vacuum. He would look at me, smile, and run back to bed. It was so incredibly cute I could hardly keep from laughing and smiling. :) Now that we have a good routine in place (brush teeth, read/cuddle, pray, tuck-in with Scout), we rarely have any issues. No tears either! It wasn't nearly this easy with Michael. I figured he would do better since he has big brother in the room, but he even does fine on the nights when Michael isn't going to bed at the same time.

He's such a little sweetie. Although he is usually on-the-go all the time, I got a lot of unexpected cuddling in this weekend! I love my boys!

{ <>< } Stacy

No comments: