Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Baby Update!

Due date: January 13th, 2013
Currently: 15 weeks, 2 days

I went to the doctor today and got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time!  So sweet!

I felt the baby move for the first time last Thursday, too.  It wasn't at all a feeling of butterflies like I remember with Michael - instead, it feels like something is jumping around in my tummy!  Baby has been very active lately! 

My next appointment is set for Friday, August 31st --- it's the big ultrasound!  I will be 20 weeks - hopefully far enough along to determine boy/girl.  Also, we are taking Michael to the appointment so he can find out with us!   :)  Michael insists it is a girl, so it should be an interesting appointment.  I remember the moment the image came on the screen, I knew Christopher was a boy.  It was obvious.  Luckily Michael says he will still love the baby if it is a boy.

The boys give the baby lots of hugs and kisses.  My tummy popped out pretty fast this time, so hopefully I can get an updated picture when my hubby returns home this weekend.

I have my tired moments (especially if I don't drink enough water!), but overall I feel TONS better! 

Still praying the house sells by November so we can be living together when baby comes....



Swimming at our friends' pool


<>< Stacy






2 comments:

Amanda McCusker said...

I hope it's a girl! You need some more estrogen in your home. But it will be wonderful as a boy too. A healthy baby is the most important thing! I will be praying for you, baby and your beautiful family.

Also if it is a girl, I have lots of awesome baby girl clothes I would love for you to have!

Wiley family said...

That is so sweet of you to offer clothes! I told Casey if it's a girl we will be garage saling every Saturday!!! You're right - Healthy is the most important thing, though.