Thursday, August 2, 2012

Birthday Week

Monday
The Olympic Rings made an appearance again on our Broccoli/Rice Casserole, but Michael was not impressed.  He said they were definitely squares, not rings.  Man-oh-man!  So critical! At least it tasted yummy!

We watch the Olympics a lot!  Michael always looks for the rings and was most enthused to find them "in the water".  Christopher just wants to watch the swimming.  He walks by the tv saying "I wanna watch water" ALL THE TIME!  He is our water child.  Loves water.



We also enjoyed the milder temperatures by playing outside for an hour after dinner.
(Apparently those nuts are a lot of fun to play with...)




Tuesday - Birthday!
We started the day by making muffins together :)



Then, after a rather uneventful day (aside from reading 100+ birthday messages on facebook - thank you friends!), I ended the evening with a yummy birthday dinner at my sister's house and cuddling with my poor little injured Christopher.

Christopher fell (or jumped?) off of a very low bed, but he somehow bumped a tooth pretty badly and ended up with a nasty busted lip.  Lots of blood.  Lots of  Mommy worrying until we got a professional opinion on Wednesday.  He has a dentist appointment next week, but is just fine! He complains less than a grown adult would :)



Wednesday
I am either the worst mom ever or the most awesome mom ever ----
The boys had Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes for dinner! 
They LOVED them!  and the cheesy eggs too....
I vote the most awesome mom ever
because sometimes you just need
Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes for dinner!

I opted for Banana Blueberry Pancakes using the
fresh blueberries one of my students picked for me!




Thursday
Thursday is my busiest teaching day!
After lessons, we will eat dinner and begin packing for Spartanburg!



Friday
Heading to Spartanburg as fast as possible!
Spending the weekend with my hubby!
Celebrating my birthday (for real) with family!
Swimming with friends!
Painting a little picture of what life will be like "on the other side"......


<>< Stacy

1 comment:

Amanda McCusker said...

Happy Birthday, once again. I hope you have a great time with your family this weekend. In my opinion that's the best!