Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Sleeping like a Queen

 
Check out Elizabeth sleeping like a QUEEN....
 
 
 
And through all sorts of brotherly noise!
 

 
I am hoping we can get settled into a good routine soon,
and we can get back to Elizabeth's 8 hour nights of sleep.
 
Or maybe she's having another growth spurt...
but I am so, so tired this week!
 
Never-the-less,
I am enjoying these moments:

Ice cream on the deck

Sweet baby smiles and GIGGLES!


Coming up on our 8th wedding anniversary!
 
 
 
I'm taking these 2 crazies and Elizabeth to Columbia this week!
I'm playing in a wedding, seeing a friend direct a musical,
taking Elizabeth to her 4 month check-up,
tying up a few loose ends,
and visiting lots of family and friends.
 
Thank you to everyone who is helping me make our visit happen!
 
<>< Stacy

No comments: