Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Lefties and Laughter

It's been fun and crazy
around the Wiley house lately!
 
Check out some snapshots...
 
Casey surprised us with a froyo trip!
The boys were super excited to pick out toppings!
 


She insisted on wearing these arm warmers! 

Two very happy little boys!
 
I used to always take cute pictures
on Sundays after church...
so I've been trying to again lately :)
(Elizabeth fell asleep on the way home!)
 

Silly faces are waaaaay more popular!


We will find out if this is a baby boy or girl in 1.5 weeks!
I can feel baby moving around a little bit almost everyday!

Tiny baby bump a couple of weeks ago!
 
 
I am fairly certain that our little girl is a lefty,
just like her brother (Christopher) is and her Nana was!
 
Nobody in my family was a lefty so I am
learning new things through homeschooling them!
 
I am certainly pleased with her pencil grip
for only 20 months old  :)
 
Must have learned it from her brothers!

 
Precious!
 
She loves puzzles, too.
 
 
I just love it when Christopher insists
on wearing a hat to church!
Michael has definitely outgrown hat wearing!
 
I can't say no to the cowboy boots either....
I just love these 3 to pieces!
 

Sporting their stick swords and guns....
 
 
Lots of laughter around here  :)
 
<>< Stacy

No comments: