Thursday, September 6, 2012

Kids say the cutest things!

A short collection of CUTE things the boys have been saying....
 
"Mommy, I don't really like the names you and Daddy keep saying. 
I just want to call her Lovey girl". 
Michael
 
She's definitely Lovey Girl for now!
_____________________________________
 
After putting his Batman mask on by himself
(instead of asking repeatedly for help):
"I do it!  I bog boy!"
Christopher
 
Mommy is pretty excited about this, too!
____________________________________
 
*singing* 
 "Zooda, Zooda, Zooooooda. 
Somebody needs to buy our house. 
That's what Zooda means." 
- Michael
 
Casey and I overheard Michael
singing this very lengthy "Zooda" 
song in bed last weekend. 
He must have made the word up! 
We think it was his little way of praying for our house to sell. 
____________________________________
 
 *sing song voice*
"I reading Scooby Doo,
I reading my Scooby Doo,
I reading Scooby Doo,
I stopping!"
- Christopher

The singing about Scooby Doo continued...
_____________________________________

We've had a lot of rain lately
and I have been using Winnie the Pooh's phrase,
"Tut tut, it looks like rain"
when the skies are grey.
The boys have used the phrase lately too:

"Tut tut, it's raining."
- Christopher

"Tut tut, Michael looks like Batman!"
- Christopher

 

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love this post!

Wiley family said...

Thanks! Kids say the darndest things!