Wednesday, February 6, 2013

2 weeks!

Last night was a VERY good night! 
Elizabeth slept 4.5 hours and then 3 more hours!
 
Yesterday....
 
Elizabeth had her 2 week checkup. 
The doctor was SO impressed
she had gained 24 ounces
since her appointment 2 weeks ago!
 
She is now a chunky 9 lbs 10 ounces.
(she was 8 pounds at birth and lost down to 7 lbs 9 oz)
 
Aside from some spitting up and a minor rash,
Elizabeth is in tip top shape.
 
We also discovered that Christopher's
cold is turning into an ear infection.
Luckily we caught it early since
we were already in office with Elizabeth!

In the waiting room

Being a SUPER good girl!

At Publix for Christopher's meds.
Where will the groceries go?  GEESH!
Guess I'll be "baby-wearing" when we grocery shop!
 
 
The boys were very good at the doctor's office,
and I was pleased at how well our "first outings" went.
 
We have been well taken care of by my sister
and Sunday School friends this week!
 
So hopefully I can find time to work in the house today...
I especially need to tackle this laundry:
 
Not 1, but 3 of these things overflowing in the house!
 
Lots of other messes too...
still not even 100% unpacked
from our trip to Spartanburg!  Ack!
 
I am SO used to a show-ready house
that its current condition is just killing me!
 
A good night of rest should be helpful today :)
 
<>< Stacy


1 comment:

Amanda McCusker said...

Those outings must be tricky! If I have another baby, I think I will try "baby wearing." It wasn't really an issue when I only had one, but with two (and three!) things get a little more complicated. Don't worry, it will all get done. It's so great you have people to lean on and help out. I'm not very close to help out in that way, but we are praying for you and your family! God bless!