Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Moms and more

A little late, but here's a few smiles from our Mother's Day!
 
I am blessed with both a wonderful mother
and my own precious little babies!
 
Mommy's boys!

My lovely Mom and her 3 :)

A D O R A B L E ! !
  
I am having so much fun dressing a girl!





 

She loves to stand up on her feet!
 
 
We were thrilled to host our first family meal
in our new home on Mother's Day!
 
Mothers and Daughters
 
 
Casey and I attended a USC Alumni event recently
that was held at the USC School of Medicine, Greenville.
 
The photographer(s) got a couple of cute pics of
Elizabeth all decked out in gamecock gear!
 
One of the speakers dubbed her the youngest Gamecock in the room :)
 
 
Garnet and Black!!!

Proud Daddy

* serious face *
 
 
The next few weeks are very busy
with Michael and Christopher's birthdays, VBS,
our anniversary, visitors at our house, and more!
 
Just a few more boxes, but months of projects ahead of us!
 
<>< Stacy

No comments: